Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
– Whats the difference between the Traditional Tattooing process and Permanent Makeup?
Where both procedures involve tattooing the skin, in traditional tattooing, pigment is added to the third layer of the skin, where in permanent makeup pigment is added the second layer of the skin called the Dermis, creating a final result of a soft blend of color to the tattooed area.
– Is this procedure painful?
Topical anesthetic creams/liquids are used to minimize discomfort.
– Do I have a choice of colors?
Definitely! There’s a wide spectrum if colors that you may choose from.
– Do I have a choice in the placement of pigments?
Of course. You will be fully aware during the procedure, instructing the technician where you wish the implants to be located.
– What is involved in recovery?
There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
• Men as well as women
• Busy people with little time to apply makeup
• People with allergies to conventional makeup
• Anyone who desires freedom and convenience from daily makeup application
• Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup
• Athletic persons and those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
• Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin
• Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
• Entertainers, actresses, and models – such as Elizabeth Taylor, Dolly Parton, Raquel Welch, Cher, and others
• Men and women who wish to look their best all of the time!